This service allows users to contest rejected trademark or trade name renewal applications by simply completing the corresponding online form.
The advantages of using this service are that, once the application to contest the rejection has been submitted:
- You will receive a copy of your application by email. You can also download a confirmation of receipt. If you do not receive this confirmation, please contact the SPTO.
- You will receive online verification confirming that your application has been submitted correctly and guaranteeing its filing date.
- You can print your application form once it has been completed.
- You will be able to save the application form on your PC.
- You will be able to fill out the form in various stages, since you can do so from your own PC.
You will have access to an easy-to-use online guide.